A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youssef Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youssef Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youssef Hanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hanna has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans