A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youssef Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youssef Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youssef Hanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hanna has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youssef M Hanna MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Youssef M. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Youssef Hanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Youssef Hanna practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Port Huron Internists and Port Huron Oncologists.