Dr. Youssef Khawaja MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 10th, 2015
One of the smartest doctors out there.

December 10th, 2013
rude
every visit i tell him things and after almost a year he still hasent heard what I tell him....

November 13th, 2013
My advice - see someone else

July 19th, 2012
Suzy
He is very patient and actually works to understand where the patient is coming from. My mother in-law is 90 and he tries hard to understand her she is very hard of hearing so it takes time to understand her and vice/versa. He listens to her about how she feels and doesn't send her for tests needlessly. I think he treats her with dignity. I have recommended this doctor to my friends and family.

October 1st, 2010
USE CAUTION.
This is one of the worst "doctors" visit.He did not listen to me, he precribed medications (by Name ) that would have cause Major medical problems, he would have non that if he had listened to me, and walked out of the room when I questioned him. No comment, he jsut walked out? I can't beleive it? Thankfully I have a medical background, so I asked him why he prescribed that med explaining the problems it would cause and he walked out? He also preformed a physical without another female member of his staff. VERY POOR.I am writing this because not everyone has a medical back ground, and that is why I suggest before you start a medication, ask a good doctor. VERY POOR DOCTOR. NOt because he made a mistake but because he DIDN"T LISTEN... and that is why people get hurt.

February 2nd, 2010
no help at all
I went for bloodwork and to get the doctor's expertise because I can't lose weight. I was told an endocrinologist might help to see if anything was wrong, or missing in my blood to stop me from losing weight, even though I had been following weight watchers to the letter, for a yr and going to a gym without much results. He was totally useless. I was desperate, but he had no other ideas or opinions, being a specialist and charging so much for the visit. He sent me for bloodwork, and I got the call that everything came back fine. That's it. So it's like 'too bad for me' I'm on my own. No solution, no help, no nothing. Big deal, what good is a specialist if they don't go any further than a regular doctor. The bloodwork is fine, so there's nothing else to do? No options? He wasn't even easy to talk to. Cost a lot and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.