A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youssef Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Maalouf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youssef Frederick Maalouf MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Youssef F. Maalouf practice?
- Dr. Youssef Maalouf has 1 office location.
Dr. Youssef Maalouf practices Cardiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.