A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youssef Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youssef Rizk, Vascular Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rizk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rizk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youssef S Rizk DO and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Youssef S. Rizk practice?
- Dr. Youssef Rizk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Youssef Rizk practices Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.