Dr. Yousuf Qureshi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 7 reviews

August 30th, 2015
I was referred to Dr. Quereshi by my primary care doctor because I my left eye kept getting red and irritated. Dr. Quereshi was very knowledgeable and his office has all of the latest machines used to test for diseases of the eye. Ultimately he was able to determine that I had Low Tension Glaucoma which runs in my family. I think that he is an excellent doctor and I would certainly recommend his practice to anyone.

February 28th, 2014
Horrible! never again.

March 9th, 2012
Disgusting Practice
I have never been so infuriated before. This doctors office is not professional in one way. The doctor is nice, but the staff is rude. I went last month for a eye exam and was highly disappointing. Will not be going back.

January 7th, 2012
Caring doctor.
Dr. Qureshi was attentive to my concerns. He was able to diagnose my ocular condition and treat me. Because of him, I am able to see much better, and my eyes no longer hurt!

December 21st, 2011
Avoid this practice at all costs!!
Where do I begin? Let me start off with how unprofessional the doctors and staff were. I came in with one issue and left with a completely different diagnosis. I know this because I went for a second opinion with a much more experienced ophthalmologist. I waited for an hr and was only seen for about 5 min. The staff was rude, they were holding conversations instead of helping patients. I would say find a better much more experienced ophthalmologist...after all these are your eyes!!

November 29th, 2011
A lot of what products I purchase and people I see are based upon reviews of other customers, so Dr. Qureshi was a bit of a gamble for me, since there are so few reviews on this site for him. However, now that I've had three visits with him, let me say that he and his practice are truly a hidden gem! I never expected to be treated so well and be so thoroughly looked after. I've found my eye doctor with Dr. Qureshi!

October 24th, 2011
Nice doctor and office staff. Trained at one of the best eye hospitals. I am satisfied with him.