A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousuf Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousuf Siddiqui is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousuf Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Siddiqui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousuf Ali Siddiqui MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yousuf A. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Yousuf Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Yousuf Siddiqui practices Gastroenterology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Gastroenterologists.