A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousuf Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousuf Siddiqui is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousuf Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Siddiqui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousuf Ali Siddiqui MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yousuf A. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Yousuf Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Yousuf Siddiqui practices Gastroenterology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Gastroenterologists.