Dr. Yovanni Tineo DO Patient Reviews

April 20th, 2016
Horrible

August 27th, 2015
Worst Doctor in town
She was assigned as my doctor by my insurance and I have to say she is the worst doctor in town. She has no work ethics what so ever. She lacks professionalism. I wait for hours in the lobby while she takes her sweet time doing other things. After I am finally called in I have to wait another hour for her to go in. She talks to her employees about patients business thinking I couldn't hear. All she cares about is seen you for the money. Do not go to this doctor or you are going to regret it.

February 26th, 2013
Not a great experience
Switched to her after the previous MD sold the practice. She put me on all brand name meds; made me question (to myself) if she was getting a payback from the reps or companies. She also announced with some disgust that I had some vaginal atrophy (I was post menopausal, but since I was not aware it may be part of that-I was alarmed) It was clear she did not want "old" people in her practice-even though I was in my early 50's. My last appointment-I waited over an hour! They were not busy and her son was wandering around in the waiting area; it was before Christmas and it was clear they were having a party in the back. I had had to miss an entire day of work (for which I received no pay) I had a 1 p.m. appointment and did not see her until 3 p.m. Her office staff were really nice but there was alot of turnover. I will give her that, she does know how to get rid of people.

July 24th, 2012
Excellent doctor!!!

January 8th, 2012
B. Soto
Great Dr and staff. Real person who cares and takes her time to know you.

September 25th, 2011
she is the best!
It is not often that you find a DR that actually pulls up their chair next to you and really wants to know whats going on with you. She talks to you like a A REAL person, not someone who won't even listen to what you have to say....wish I had her years ago!