Dr. Yshay Shlesinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yshay Shlesinger?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Yshay Shlesinger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2015

Has been instrumental in solving my needs for managing my diabetic issues

March 29th, 2015

The worst physician I have ever seen

November 21st, 2013

Good doctor and very nice

I saw Dr. Shlesinger for my diabetes. I have insulin dependent diabetes and I am using a pump. I moved from southern California and just met Dr. Shlesinger. He is very experienced with pumps and up to date on the latest pumps which I was impressed with. This is important to me because of the new technology in diabetes. He was very nice to talk to and his employees are also very pleasant. Choosing his practice was a very good choice for me. Also his office is very aesthetically pleasing.

August 15th, 2011

Knowledgeable and very nice

I see Dr. Shlesinger for thyroid cancer. Since the diagnosis I have been worried but he eased my mind. He walked me through the treatments. I know I will need surgery then radiation then to be on thyroid medicine. I feel very comfortable and he really took the time to explain everything in great depth. I appreciated it. If you need a doctor for thyroid cancer, I highly recommend Dr. Shlesinger.

May 5th, 2010

A doctor who knows and cares !!!

I am seeing Dr. Shlesinger for Osteoporosis. He knows his stuff. He gave me many options and I feel confident in his hands. He listes, his employees are polite and the office is pleasant.

April 29th, 2010

A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING WHO TREATS YOU WITH RESPECT

I have diabetes and Dr. Shlesinger got me started on an insulin pump which turned my life around. My sugar numbers are perfect and I feel just wonderful. Dr. Shlesinger and his staff treat you with respect and LISTEN to you.

April 28th, 2010

Smartest of them all

I have had hypertension for many years started in my 20s and on 5 blood pressure medications. I had seen many doctors in the past for this and it wasn't until I met Dr. Shlesinger who diagnosed me with an adrenal problem. Thanks to him I am now on no medications and my blood pressure is normal. His office and staff are absolutely terrific.

April 16th, 2010

Best Diabetes Doctor

I have had diabetes for over 15 years and could not get it controlled until I met Dr. Shlesinger. I am now in excellent control and feel like I have ...

April 7th, 2010

Missed cancer

Dr. Shlesinger preformed a needle biopsy on my wife's gigantic tumor without any anesthetic. Twice. After stabbing her repeatedly with a large biopsy needle he told her she didn't have cancer and it was all in her head. He was very condescending. When we got the results of the biopsy we were told it was benign. Luckily we got a second opinion. She did have cancer and needed surgery and radiation. Thanks for nothing, Dr. Shlesinger!

September 11th, 2009

Pretty much as stated above. Best doctor visit experience I have had. My diabetes is under better control and I feel great.

July 24th, 2009

He cares so much

Dr. Shlesinger is a true professional and a person who cares.

July 28th, 2017