A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yssa Saaddine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yssa Saaddine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yssa Saaddine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Saaddine graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Saaddine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yssa Saaddine MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Yssa Saaddine practice?
- Dr. Yssa Saaddine has 1 office location.
Dr. Yssa Saaddine practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Endocrinologists.