A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Chen Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shih
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shih Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Shih has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Chen Shih MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Chen Shih practice?
- Dr. Yu-Chen Shih has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yu-Chen Shih practices Hematology & Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.