A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Chen Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Shih has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Chen Shih MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Chen Shih practice?
- Dr. Yu-Chen Shih has 1 office location.
Dr. Yu-Chen Shih practices Hematology & Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Oncologists.