A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Chi Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Chi Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Chi Chi Annie Wang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Chi C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Yu-Chi Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yu-Chi Wang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians and Little Rock Endocrinologists.