A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Chi Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Chi Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Chi Chi Annie Wang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Chi C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Yu-Chi Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yu-Chi Wang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Little Rock Pediatricians and Little Rock Pediatric Specialists.