A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Chi Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Chi Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans