A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Guang He:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu-Guang He is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Guang He, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. He graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. He has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. He accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans