Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yu-Hua Fang
Dr. Yu-Hua Fang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Juan Capistrano, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fang is affiliated with Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and Paloma Medical Group. Dr. Fang has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Yu-Hua Fang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yu-Hua Fang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Dr. Patricia Ahearn
San Juan Capistrano, CA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Payam Parvinchiha
San Juan Capistrano, CA 0.01 mi2
Dr. William Chang
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Juan Capistrano, CA 0.01 mi17