A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Jeong Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu-Jeong Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Jeong Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Choi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Jeong Alexis Choi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Jeong A. Choi practice?
- Dr. Yu-Jeong Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yu-Jeong Choi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Internists and Red Bank Gastroenterologists.