A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Jeong Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu-Jeong Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Jeong Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Choi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Jeong Alexis Choi MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Jeong A. Choi practice?
- Dr. Yu-Jeong Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Yu-Jeong Choi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Internists and Red Bank Gastroenterologists.