A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Min Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu-Min Shen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Min Shen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pulmonary Embolism
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Min Paul Shen MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Min P. Shen practice?
- Dr. Yu-Min Shen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yu-Min Shen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.