Learn more about Dr. Yu-Min Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu-Min Shen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Min Shen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pulmonary Embolism
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Min Paul Shen MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Min P. Shen practice?
- Dr. Yu-Min Shen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yu-Min Shen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.