Dr. Yu-Po Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 15th, 2016
Dr Lee is in LA now but lives in San Diego I'm in Lake side so when there was an appointment he would come to my home to check that all was well 1 of the great

July 22nd, 2015
I have been a patient if Dr. Yu-Po Lee since 1999. Dr. Lee is Outstanding in ALL areas of his profession. . The only issue I have ever had with Dr. Lee and/or any of the Specialty Doctors that I am a patient of at UC-San Diego, is the people who make the appointments and/or take messages for the Doctors. These people who make the appointments happen to be the first-contact and thus the "First-Impression" of any Doctor at UC-San Diego. If you can over-come ; over-ride, (the appt. operator) their lack of knowing what an "Immediate medical need" is; and/or if you can physically/medically follow-up behind them (the appt. operator) to assure that 'they did their job' and that they actually Did deliver the message to the UC-San Digo Doctor's Nurse . . . then you are smooth sailing to get the Best Spinal Care which Dr. Yu-Po Lee has given me since 1999.

July 18th, 2015
Magnificent Surgeon, very qualified, and great human being he treat patients with courtesy.

December 22nd, 2014
What a kind, caring and professional man. I would recommend him to anyone!

March 3rd, 2014
C5 C6 C7 Fusion
I had a a cervical fusion 5 years ago. Dr. Lee did the surgery. I followed his after care, wore the neck brace religiously, and it was a huge success. Prior to surgery I could not move due to severe pain and was experiencing weakness in both my arm and leg. Since the surgery I have been pain free and have full range of motion in my neck. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee.

June 24th, 2013
Gives Patients HIs Best
In my case, Dr. Lee was able to find, and surgically solve 2 of the 3 problems I had been suffering from for 5 years. He then spent time trying to find the proper physician to send me to for the 3rd condition. I believe Dr. Lee uses all of his considerable knowledge and gifts in the pursuit of curing each of his patients and relieving their pain. He's a sharp doctor with a charming manner and a high rate of customer satisfaction. You could search for a long time before coming across such a fine fellow!

January 29th, 2013
disappointed. I heard great things about him, and had my hopes up. Admittedly, I am a complicated case, he just didn't seem to want to help me get to the bottom of my worsening condition. For something less complicated, I could totally see him being absolutely amazing, but in my case - that didn't happen.

December 2nd, 2012
Dr. Lee is the best
I would give Dr. Lee and his staff a 10 out of 10 if possible. After living with a low back problem for several years, the pain dominated my life the last 2 years. It has been 3 months since Dr. Lee performed my spinal fusion, and while I am not running marathons, I am enjoying my life again.

December 2nd, 2012
the most caring doctor
never happen in entire life. out of the blue, the doctor visited my father in our house on Sunday morning to check on his surgical wound. He wants to make sure the wound is healing nicely - my father is 72 years old and one of the wound does not heal fast enough.

March 25th, 2011
This is a very caring and genuine doctor who is a master at his craft. Further, he is an amazing communicator who truly cares about his patients.

February 18th, 2011
DGray
If you have ANY back pain of any kind this is the Doctor who will help you in any way that is possible....many thx Dr.Lee

January 20th, 2011
Great Ortho Doctor
Dr lee made me human again after my freak injury.