Learn more about Dr. Yu-Tze Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu-Tze Ng is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Tze Ng, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Monash University, Clayton.
Dr. Ng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yu-Tze T. Ng practice?
Dr. Yu-Tze Ng practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Oklahoma City Neurologists.