A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Tze Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu-Tze Ng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Tze Ng, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Monash University, Clayton.
Dr. Ng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Tze Tze Ng MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Tze T. Ng practice?
- Dr. Yu-Tze Ng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yu-Tze Ng practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Oklahoma City Neurologists.