Dr. Yu Fang Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yu Fang Lin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Yu Fang Lin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2014

Not My Favorite

While Dr. Lin is certainly competent, she certainly can be rigid, dismissive and rude if she is challenged. Dr. Lin does not like to entertain questions or suggestions. Sadly, I find this to be true of most doctors. I did find Dr. Biles (who works in the same practice) to be truly open, warm and lovely. The new PA at the practice, as well, is beyond wonderful as are the nurses. The old PA was horrible -- so glad they replaced him! I refuse to see Dr. Lin, now, because I feel our relationship has become contentious and confrontational, but I will say that some people do absolutely love her, including a friend of mine. From the reviews, I see this to be consistent -- either you love her or, well, you don't. I require an equal relationship with my physician, particularly where my children are concerned and that is not something you will get with Dr. Lin.

September 24th, 2013

Nasty condescending doctor

Horrible experience. With all the doctors out there, pick another one. ANY other one.

August 26th, 2013

Professional, Thoughtful, Extremely Competent

Dr. Lin is our children's pediatrician and we love her. She is always spot on in diagnosis', treatment, familiarity and advice. If someone is looking for a BFF, Dr. Lin is probably taken. Looking for a fantastic physician, look no further,

May 17th, 2013

Perfect

Dr Lin is honest and professional. No treading lightly. Finally a doctor not afraid to get to the heart of the matter.

May 11th, 2011

We love Dr. Lin.

My 17 year old daughter and I both adore Dr. Lin. I can see why some might see her as dismissive, but what she actually is is highly efficient, perhaps seeming perfunctory. She is thorough and takes extra steps of precaution. She's not warm and fuzzy, but she also isn't condescending. She assumes you want information rather than coddling. She may not be every one's cup of tea, but she is ours.

April 10th, 2010

I've been told the other doctors are nice and the staff is very nice and accommodating.Dr. Lin, however, has a terrible bedside manner. She is rude, dismissive, judgmental and offensive. These are well known facts in the area. Unfortunately no one informed me of this until I had the misfortune of experiencing it first hand.

February 13th, 2017