Dr. Yu Lee Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Yu Lee?

Orthopedic Consultation

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Dr.Lee is very personable,he was very patient in answering all our question's regarding our son.Impressed with his care and diagnosis.I wish Kaiser had more physician's with his qualities.

Run! (If you can't, limp...)

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Maybe it's Kaiser's fault, not his, but he only seems to have about 4 minutes per patient. I've had two botched surgeries. I got the feeling he was in too big of a hurry, and too cheap to order the right test, and as a result, he missed some things. My problem should have been resolved quickly in one surgery, but it took two and it's still messed up. I'm about to lose my job because I've been off work so much. He's not willing to listen to my concerns, let alone work with me to fix it.

Posted on November 29th, 2014