A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu Tang Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu Tang Su, Retina specialist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu Tang Su, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Su has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu Tang James Su MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yu Tang J. Su practice?
- Dr. Yu Tang Su has 11 office locations.
Dr. Yu Tang Su practices Ophthalmology near Mission, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX and Brownsville, TX.