Learn more about Dr. Yu Tang Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu Tang Su, Retina specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Su
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Su Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu Tang Su, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Su has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu Tang James Su MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yu Tang J. Su practice?
- Dr. Yu Tang Su has 1 office location.
Dr. Yu Tang Su practices Ophthalmology near Mission, TX.
See Mission Ophthalmologists.