Learn more about Dr. Yu Tang Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu Tang Su, Retina specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Su
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Su Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu Tang Su, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Su has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu Tang James Su MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yu Tang J. Su practice?
- Dr. Yu Tang Su has 1 office location.
Dr. Yu Tang Su practices Ophthalmology near Mission, TX.
See Mission Ophthalmologists.