A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu Wang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu Wang MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yu Wang practice?
- Dr. Yu Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yu Wang practices Urology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Urologists.