A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu Wong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu Wong, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Wong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu Wong MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Yu Wong practice?
- Dr. Yu Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Yu Wong practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Hematologists.