A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu Wu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yu H. Wu practice?
Dr. Yu Wu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.