A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Hsin Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu-Hsin Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Hsin Wu, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Hsin Wu FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Hsin Wu practice?
- Dr. Yu-Hsin Wu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yu-Hsin Wu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.