A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuan-Chi Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuan-Chi Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuan-Chi Lin, MD, MPH is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuan-Chi Lin MD and MPH is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuan-Chi Lin practice?
- Dr. Yuan-Chi Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuan-Chi Lin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pain Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists, Boston Pain Management Doctors, and Boston Pediatricians.