A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuan-Fei Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuan-Fei Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuan-Fei Faye Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuan-Fei F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Yuan-Fei Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuan-Fei Chang practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Primary Care Doctors.