A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuan-Fei Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuan-Fei Chen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuan-Fei Faye Chen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuan-Fei F. Chen practice?
- Dr. Yuan-Fei Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuan-Fei Chen practices Family Medicine near City Of Industry, CA.
See City Of Industry Primary Care Doctors.