A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuan-Fei Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuan-Fei Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuan-Fei Faye Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuan-Fei F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Yuan-Fei Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuan-Fei Chang practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Primary Care Doctors.