A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuan-Hua Thakore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakore
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thakore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuan-Hua Thakore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakore graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Thakore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuan-Hua Nimish Thakore MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yuan-Hua N. Thakore practice?
- Dr. Yuan-Hua Thakore has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuan-Hua Thakore practices Psychiatry near Akron, OH.
See Akron Psychiatrists.