A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuan Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuan Huang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance