A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuan Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuan Huang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuan Chao Huang MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yuan C. Huang practice?
- Dr. Yuan Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yuan Huang practices Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.