A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuan Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuan Lu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Lu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans