A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuan Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuan Lu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Lu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuan Lu MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Yuan Lu practice?
- Dr. Yuan Lu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yuan Lu practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lumberton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC and Clinton, NC.
See Lumberton Internists and Lumberton Nephrologists.