A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuan Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuan Zhang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Zhang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Group Health Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuan Zhang MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuan Zhang practice?
- Dr. Yuan Zhang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yuan Zhang practices Internal Medicine near Redmond, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Redmond Internists.