A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Zhou is Good. Dr. Zhou has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Zhou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric Y. Zhou practice?
Dr. Eric Zhou practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Zhou, Dr. Erik Zhou, Dr. Erich Zhou