A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuancong Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuancong Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuancong Wang, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuancong Wang DO and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuancong Wang practice?
- Dr. Yuancong Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yuancong Wang practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists.