A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Chin Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu-Chin Fang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fang
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Chin Fang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eye Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Chin Fang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Chin Fang practice?
- Dr. Yu-Chin Fang has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yu-Chin Fang practices Family Medicine near Clintonville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Shawano, WI and Tigerton, WI.
See Clintonville Primary Care Doctors.