A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yu-Chin Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yu-Chin Fang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yu-Chin Fang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eye Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yu-Chin Fang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yu-Chin Fang practice?
- Dr. Yu-Chin Fang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yu-Chin Fang practices Family Medicine near Shawano, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tigerton, WI and Clintonville, WI.
See Shawano Primary Care Doctors.