A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yudhistira Persaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yudhistira Persaud, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yudhistira Persaud, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Persaud graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Persaud has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yudhistira Kishan Persaud M.P.H. and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Yudhistira K. Persaud practice?
- Dr. Yudhistira Persaud has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yudhistira Persaud practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Hollis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Hollis Allergists, Hollis Pediatricians, and Hollis Pediatric Specialists.