Dr. Yudhistira Persaud, MD
Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist

Video profile

Jul 1st, 2015

AMAZING! Don't find too many doctors like this guy.

by Lilly on May 28th, 2015

EXCELLENT SERVICE , VERY NICE TO KIDS AND ADULTS .

Excellent Work show details Excellent Work
by Mark K on Feb 26th, 2013

I was having these weird allergy reactions, constant rashes and swelling. I went to many doctors and they just gave me benadryl and sent me home. After many years of this I heard about Dr. Persaud. Right away I knew I was in the right place. After extensively taking my history and doing the right tests, I can thankfully say I am better now and I don't live in fear in having more allergic reactions. Thank you so much!

Truly a champ show details Truly a champ
Jan 4th, 2012

Knowledgeable, humble, experienced, kind and funny. Dr. Persaud keeps up with his practice and he is highly-regarded in the field. At one time was responsible for verifying the pollen count for New York City. But the reason you should go to him is how he cares for patients. He takes the time necessary to get the job done.

Fantastic Doctor!!!!!!!!!! show details Fantastic Doctor!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 5th, 2011

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Persaud at his Great Neck office. Everything about my experience was great. He saw me on time and I didn't have to wait. He was courteous and professional and explained everything to me. The skin testing was painless and easy and I decided to bring my 12 year old boy to him because he was beginning to develop asthma. I feel much more relaxed and informed now that I saw him and I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

Mar 8th, 2010