Dr. Yudthsak Damrongpipatkij MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

November 19th, 2015
Was always talking over me...did not listen well

July 1st, 2015
Disrespectful and Rude
Very rude. Was more interested in arguing with over what pharmacy denied a med previously prescribed by last cardiologist who left clinic than just treating my. Horrifically argumentative and demeaning. Was very uncomfortable and when I told him my health was number one and would follow and direction he continued to go on about the past med. I was so frustrated I finally told him that I did not feel we were communicating well, and to just prescribe the med and I will take it, and the rest was a waste of time at this point. With that he started raising his voice and treating me with an even higher amount of disrespect. I will NOT return to this horrific man ever!

April 18th, 2014
Do not go here
This office did not help my husband at all. They could not figure out what was going on with his heart, they blamed his pain on something else. Wait time to get in was a month. He asked for a referral to go somewhere else (somewhere that cares about his health) and they refused to give him a referral. When we asked for his records to be transferred thy said "ok but it will take a long time". In the meantime if my husbands heart stops and he dies I will be suing this office. They are horrible medical office. * I have one star rating because I had to, to submit the review. I would give this place negative stars.

June 27th, 2013
Great caring professional
He is very willing to discuss your symptoms and why he recommends a course of action. Good sense of humor. I also really like the office staff.

March 16th, 2012
Excellant and professional
.Have complete trust in this doctor. Can not recommend any one other than him in his area of expertise

February 23rd, 2012
No empathy at all. Made inapproriate comments regarding my condition. I have switched to another cardiologist.