A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yue-Lynn Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yue-Lynn Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yue-Lynn Lynn Wang MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Yue-Lynn L. Wang practice?
- Dr. Yue-Lynn Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Yue-Lynn Wang practices Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.