A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yue Deng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yue Deng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yue Deng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deng graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Deng has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yue Deng practice?
Dr. Yue Deng practices Internal Medicine near Burnet, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Burnet Internists.