Dr. Yue Fan Au MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

November 30th, 2011
Con Artist Scammer Slickster: Do No Waste Your Time
I called in and asked for rates for a specific dermatology procedure. Because I do not have insurance I requested a rate quote / range for this procedure. The next day I come in and Dr. Au Yue-Fan all of the sudden clearly is unable to perform the treatment I called about only hours before and keeps asking if he should create a file and take my history. This way he clearly has an excuse to bill me, but yet not perform the treatment I needed. He is using bait and switch tactics to get patients like me into his office and bills out for easy to provide scripts and taking patient histories vs. performing the treatment you call about. That's clearly because what I called about is more work and requires some use of sterilized tools. His office was the size of a closet, no tools, equipment, autoclave, clearly because he does only easy simple treatments with scripts etc... Watch out, if you need anything remotely surgical like removing a small blemish, he will use bait and switch tactics and rob you of your time and bill out for building a patient history vs. providing the treatment you came in for.

July 20th, 2010
stay away from this guy
This is one of the worst...talks lots of garbage never let patient talk 123 and you are out of the office paying a high bill. If you visit this doctor I recomment you bring with you a tape recorder that records and tape all he says because you will need to rerun his speech many times before you can understand what he is saying if you can understand good luck. This doctor talks so much garbage that as a patient going to see him you will get the result feeling you are paying to waste you time there and if you go on a hot summer day it is just there for the ac. I never saw such a doctor talking so fast. Do NOT go to this doctor. He is 2 of the worst dermatologists in nyc manhattan chinatown and walking distant each other. stay away I mean it....

September 5th, 2008
Do Not Go
Same as the comment. I had several cyst on my face for few months and it was going nowhere, it had greatly affected my self-esteem, depression was seeking in, etc. It became unbearable so I decided to go to a dermatologist recommend by my relative. When I first enter his office, I was assured that he would answer all my questions and with all those matriculated degrees/diploma hanging on the wall there were no doubt in my mind that he couldn't help me. Boy I was in for a big surprise. This how it went briefly, he talked 90% percent of the time and I didn't even understand what he said majority of the time, I did not even had a chance to ask any questions. He was definitely in a hurry, seemed like he didn't even care, did not ask me when I first experience acne and at the same time he crack lame jokes. Bottom line, do not waste your money. If you have insurance, I still don't recommend, unless you want to hear some brainless humor.

June 26th, 2008
he don't listen to you, mis-diagnosis, waiting money & time