A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yue Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yue Guo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yue Guo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Guo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans