A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuekui Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuekui Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Md, Lanzhou Medical College.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuekui Li MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuekui Li practice?
- Dr. Yuekui Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuekui Li practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.