Learn more about Dr. Yuen So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuen So is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuen So, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Brain Cancer, Diabetic Neuropathies, and Electrodiagnostics.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. So has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. So accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yuen T. So practice?
Dr. Yuen So practices Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurological Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Neurologists and Stanford Surgeons.