A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuen So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuen So is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuen So, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. So has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. So accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yuen T. So practice?
Dr. Yuen So practices Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurological Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Neurologists and Stanford Neurological Surgeons.