A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuen So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuen So is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuen So, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. So has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuen Tat So MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuen T. So practice?
- Dr. Yuen So has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yuen So practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Neurologists.