A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yufei Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yufei Zhang is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yufei Zhang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yufei N Zhang MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yufei N. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Yufei Zhang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yufei Zhang practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.