A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yugandhar Chimata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yugandhar Chimata, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chimata graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Chimata has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chimata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yugandhar P. Chimata practice?
Dr. Yugandhar Chimata practices Nephrology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Ennis, TX.
See Desoto Nephrologists.