A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuh-Chin Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuh-Chin Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuh-Chin Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Huang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuh-Chin Huang MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yuh-Chin Huang practice?
- Dr. Yuh-Chin Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yuh-Chin Huang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Critical Care Practitioners, and Durham Pulmonologists.