A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuhoe Dice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuhoe Dice, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuhoe Dice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Medicine for Men and Women
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dice graduated from Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia After 2002 Use 4115. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- McKenna Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuhoe Gia Dice MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yuhoe G. Dice practice?
- Dr. Yuhoe Dice has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuhoe Dice practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Hematologists, and San Antonio Oncologists.