A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuhua Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuhua Ma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuhua Ma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuhua Ma MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yuhua Ma practice?
- Dr. Yuhua Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuhua Ma practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.