A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuhua Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuhua Ma is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuhua Ma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuhua Ma MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yuhua Ma practice?
- Dr. Yuhua Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yuhua Ma practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.