inactive

Yuichiro Kuwama MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 21st, 2016
Dr. Kuwama has been my internist for over 15 years. As a person approaching 68 years old I have been a patient of a number of internists over the past years. In my opinion Dr. Kuwama exemplefies the ideal doctor of medicine. My wife agrees for she is a patient too.

May 27th, 2016
Trustworthy and Consistent Doctor
Dr. Kuwama brings common sense to medicine. He takes the time to discuss my specific situation in order to recommend a solution, and has been our family doctor for over 10 years. His knowledge of U.S. as well as Japanese medical practices is first-rate, and can discuss the strengths and shortfalls of both systems, as well as recommend the best solution through his deep knowledge of both. When he prescribes medications, it has always been with detailed explanations as to the benefits as well as risks. The biggest drawback in visiting his offices has been on the clerical side, where I've experienced apathy from the staff when booking appointments and checking in. Additionally, 'upgrades' to their recordkeeping has led to misplaced and misfiled documents on more than one occasion.