A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuji Oba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuji Oba is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oba
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuji Oba, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oba graduated from Kochi Medical School, Nangoku. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuji Oba MD is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yuji Oba practice?
- Dr. Yuji Oba has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuji Oba practices Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Pulmonologists.