A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuji Oba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuji Oba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuji Oba, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oba graduated from Kochi Medical School, Nangoku.
Dr. Oba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuji Oba MD is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yuji Oba practice?
- Dr. Yuji Oba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yuji Oba practices Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Pulmonologists.