A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuk Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuk Bing Ng MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yuk B. Ng practice?
- Dr. Yuk Ng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yuk Ng practices Anesthesiology near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Anesthesiologists.