A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuka Yonebayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuka Yonebayashi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuka Yonebayashi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonebayashi graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Yonebayashi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuka Yonebayashi MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuka Yonebayashi practice?
- Dr. Yuka Yonebayashi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yuka Yonebayashi practices Internal Medicine near Union City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Union City Internists.